Terms & Conditions
Use of Website
- The content of the website is for general information and is subject to change at anytime.
- We will be excluded for any such liability because Pivotal Recovery CIC, or any third party, cannot provide any guarantee of the completeness, suitability of the information and materials; or accuracy, performance or timeliness found or offered on this website.
- The website does contain materials and trademarks which are owned or licenced by Pivotal Recovery CIC or Paula Hall Ltd and any form of reproduction of the site and materials is not allowed, other than with copyright notice.
- Any unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Pivotal Recovery CIC reserve the right to remove any content or comments at any time.
Use of Materials
- Use of any materials and courses on this website is at your own risk and Pivotal Recovery CIC shall not be liable.
- Pivotal Recovery can not supply any evidence of completion of this course.
- Pivotal Recovery CIC will allow appropriate third party links and these are provided for the benefit of having further information. This does not mean we endorse the websites or information and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- The content of any purchased course or programme is provided to the user on an ongoing basis. However, we reserve the right to cancel any account that has remained idle for more than 12 months.
The use of this website and materials is subject to the laws of Great Britain.